Web Production Coordinator
If we have a problem, yo, you’ll solve it… check out the Steals while my web-browser revolves it. Web Production, baby!
Steal Network is seeking a Web Production Coordinator accountable to manage the creation of product feature pages for our online daily deal websites. The candidate will apply creativity, efficiency, and quality control to ensure all feature content is clean and well organized with an emphasis on showcasing the product, the manufacturer, and the Steal Network brand in the best possible light, while delivering an outstanding buying experience for our customers. Oh yeah, and will do this for 2 steals daily. The ideal candidate is results-driven, entrepreneurial-minded, creative, and friendly who enjoys problem solving and is adaptable to change in a rapidly growing, fast-paced work environment.
- Mange the research, content creation, review, and building of daily steal pages. This includes a little bit of copywriting, a medium size amount of verifying, and a whole heap of creative pizazz to create quality pages that are appealing to women.
- Manage all editorial and creative content by communicating with buying, copywriting, and photography to ensure brands and products are styled and represented appropriately.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of feature pages. Ensure all information (product name, color, price, size, description, etc.) is accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all images are accounted for and accurately correlate to the specific item(s) being featured.
- Ensure all styles in the page have appropriate copy for our audience to ensure proper brand representation and an outstanding buying experience.
- Complete revisions and oversee final proofing for assigned steals to ensure accuracy, consistency, and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with solid track record of meeting deadlines and project follow through to completion.
- Strong verbal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to be creative and detail oriented in writing style descriptions. Must be creative and add excitement to merchandising products geared
- toward women and moms.
- Must be dependable, organized, and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task. We will be counting on you!
- A team player who works well with others. Add in a strong work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Have an interest in/familiarity with juvenile, women, and fashion industry trends with strong desire to promote it!
- Must have HTML, Photoshop, and web design experience. Strong knowledge of CSS preferred.
- Experience with online shopping with a flair for advertising to motivate people to purchase through product presentation.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary DOE with full benefits.
- paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; laptop; employee discount; positive and upbeat work environment that totally rocks! Word to your mother.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Web Production Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com, and SheSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value, and entertainment through our steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.