Warehouse Quality Assurance Associate
Do you love to solve problems? Do you like to ensure the T’s are crossed and the I’s dotted before checking it off the To-Do List? STEALS.com is looking for a positive and focused person to serve in our Quality Assurance department of our warehouse for our deal of the day websites BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com, and SheSteals.com. The perfect candidate will have warehouse experience, is super detail oriented, and just the right amount of pickiness that ensures all of our high quality standards are met on a daily basis.
- Oversee the completion of kits, sets, and single unit packaging of women, children, and scrapbook products.
- Handle product discrepancies in the receiving process - includes damages, defects, counts, etc.
- Communicate between different departments, staff, and areas on product issues and discrepancies.
- Maintain quality standards in all areas of the warehouse… after all, your title has the word “quality” in it.
- Count, pack, stack, sort, and label product. And then do it again. And again. And again.
- Have a strong understanding of work flow between all areas of the warehouse.
- Assist role specific staff members with set up, take down and staging of work area.
- Accurately and timely record data pertaining to inventory, purchase orders and customer orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience in a warehouse setting.
Positive can-do attitude, ability to adapt to change, and a good sense of humor.
- Highly self-motivated with integrity and high energy.
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal with strong trouble shooting abilities.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, e-mail, internet applications, and databases.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of this warehouse job including standing for long periods of time, and ability to walk, bend, move, carry, and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to sit at a computer for at least 2 hours at a time. This position requires the use of hands to perform various tasks.
- Must not smoke. This position handles baby, children, and paper products.
Benefits and Work Hours
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary DOE with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; employee discount; amazingly cool co-workers who are really retired Super Heroes.
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; some Saturdays as needed.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "QA Associate" to email@example.com.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.