ScrapbookSteals.com Buyer's Assistant
Are you scrapbooking star? Do you devour the newest scrapbook trends, love connecting with like-minded scrappers through your blog, pinterest and facebook, and hailed as the best scrapper your friends know? Do you have the analytical, detail oriented side of you that loves organization? If you are a scrapbooking fanatic looking to utilize your talents in the workplace, Steals.com has a place for you.
ScrapbookSteals.com is seeking a motivated person to share their crafty talents, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. This part-time position will assist our buyer with administrative and operational tasks while showcasing creative talent through overseeing blog content and creation. Hold on tight, because this position will use both the creative and analytical sides of your brain!
- Assist the ScrapbookSteals.com Lead Buyer in every scrapbook task under the sun.
- Oversee the ScrapbookSteals blog; create and write content, arrange guest bloggers, and coordinate contests and
- Participate and engage fans through social media interactions.
- Coordinate, write, and edit product content for the daily steals. Obtain product content and images. Ensure page content
is complete and buyer's vision is represented on page. Send finalized page to supplier for preview.
- Send purchase orders to suppliers and hold them accountable to promise dates and documents while maintaining a
positive vendor relationship.
- Oversee consignment returns and reporting.
- Maintain and manage back-up steals and theme pages.
- Plan and coordinate local sales, events, and expos to provide quality events for local community and fans.
- Coordinate trade show reservations and travel.
- Be an avid blogger, serve on a design team, have a passion for scrapbooking, and familiarity with scrap manufacturers.
- Ability to use both sides of your brain in perfect harmony! Be creative and scrappy for blogging, content, and our
community while being organized and enjoy the numbers side of the scrapbook industry.
- Knowledge of our website and amazing community is certainly preferred and highly recommended.
- Detailed, creative, and entertaining writing skills with solid spelling, grammar, and punctuation abilities.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft excel, Gmail interface, internet research, and social networking sites.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, including a contagious positive attitude.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Part-time, 25-30 hours per week
- Starting salary based on experience and scrappy-awesomeness.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "ScrapbookSteals Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a scrap related blog or blog posts showcasing your talents, please send the blog address too!
Steal Network and Steals.com is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and SheSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value, and entertainment through our steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.