STEALS.com is looking for a detail oriented and organized person to schedule inbound shipments to our warehouse locations. This position communicates closely with vendors, carriers, and staff members to ensure smooth sailing in our transportation piece of the puzzle. It takes quite a person to keep track of hundreds of pallets, dozens of vendors, and nit-picky details. Do you have what it takes in this high-stakes game of tetris?
- Responsible for communication between departments requiring assistance in transportation (pick-up and delivery) for product and merchandise.
- Handles purchase order and consignment transportation between suppliers and Steals.com.
- Communicates with Receiving department for all inbound loads.
- Have a strong understanding of software applications with ability to use and apply application to a given process.
- Follows policy and process guidelines related to the trafficking area and other areas of the company.
- Have a strong attention to detail with ability to multi task on various levels.
- Records data and notes pertaining to shipments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Records data pertaining to trafficking, receiving, and vendor compliance.
- Works with management team on broker compliance issues.
- 1 year experience in a warehouse or transportation setting.
- Exceptional written communication skills both in content and accurate grammar.
- Strong oral communication skills in person and on telephone.
- Positive can-do attitude, ability to adapt to change, and a good sense of humor.
- Highly self-motivated with integrity and high energy.
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to multi-task and remain calm in stressful situations with strong trouble shooting abilities.
- Reliable, diligent and consistently meet deadlines. Ability to adapt to change.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Applications, and Databases.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of this warehouse job including standing for long periods of time, and ability to walk,bend, move, carry, and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to sit at a computer for at least 3 hours at a time. This position requires the use of hands to perform various tasks.
- Must not smoke. This position handles baby, children, and paper products.
Benefits and Work Hours
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary is DOE with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for health and dental insurance; vision and supplemental insurance; employee discount on steals; pretty much da coolest work environment ever
- Work schedule will include occasional Saturdays.
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Trafficking Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEALS.com is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through the websites BabySteals.com, KidSteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and SheSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals, and lightning fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.