Software Engineer II
At Steal Network, you are given the platform to build really cool stuff. What does that look like? Well… you tell us! We encourage creativity from our staff team. You have the power… the ability… the opportunity to develop it and see your creation come to fruition through a powerful online community and e-commerce platform.
Some Detailed Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and deploy new project initiatives that will keep your heart racing.
- Design, enhance and develop new and existing web-based applications for a hosted e-commerce environment.
- Create test plans and thoroughly test developed applications. Try to break it… really!
- Responsible for providing development and support to staff members through user requests for system modifications… after all, we are a team, and love helping each other solve problems.
- Contribute to the team with creative solutions for problems that we like to have as we grow.
- Have fun and be creative with mobile app development, improving our app for the mobile audience.
- Get in touch with us if you have experience in the following:
- Software development; supporting databases and systems
- SQL and MySQL
- LAMP / WAMP environments
- Cloud based / hosted environments
Benefits and Work Hours:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week. Starting salary DOE with full benefits.
- Benefits include: paid PTO and holidays; employer pays 75% for employees health and dental insurance; employee discount on all the amazing products we sell; the coolest company culture you’ve ever experienced
- Send resume and cover letter with the subject line "Software Engineer II" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steal Network is a fast-paced and quickly growing e-commerce company with a collection of deal of the day websites focused on providing top quality brands and products to women through BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com. We pride ourselves in providing fanatical service, value and entertainment through our Steals and lightning-fast fulfillment. We work hard and take pride in building community around our websites.
Utah residency required for employment.